Astro-Armour is the perfect insulation for animal confinement buildings as well, preventing indoor ambient air temperatures from raising above outdoor ambient temperatures. On top of great performance, this new material provides a white surface that can be cleaned to maintain a pleasing interior visual, and it boasts superior strength. It won’t rip or tear like other materials and will hold up against pesky animal nesters. Astro-Armour will also mitigate condensation issues when properly installed.
- Superior Strength
- Reduces Condensation
- Class 1/A Fire Rating
- 95% Reflectivity
- Contains UV Inhibitors
- Easy to Install & Maintain
- Birds Cannot Nest or Puncture
- 4′ x 125′ and 6′ x 125′ Rolls
The reflective side stops 95 percent of the summer heat from entering buildings and holds heat inside during the cold winters. The white side has U.V. and thermal inhibitors.
Thoughtfully engineered for ease of use, we offer square, staple tab or quick seam release tape edging options.
Superior in strength, it won’t rip or tear. It is also easy to clean.
Available in two sizes: 4′ x 125′ and 6’x 125′ rolls
Pre-Engineered Metal and Post-Frame Applications
- AstroArmour works best when there is a 3/4″ air space on each side of the insulation. (Larger air space is fine but a smaller one reduces its thermal effectiveness.)
- AstroArmour Reflective Insulation should always be installed on the inside of the structure.
- AstroArmour will not cure existing problems. Leaking roofs, rot or mold situations or other moisture or structural problems should be corrected before installation.
- Any deteriorated wiring should be replaced prior to installing AstroArnour.
- AstroArmour should be at least 3′ from any heat-producing fixtures, chimneys, blowers, etc. NEVER install AstroArmour directly above lighting or other heat-producing devices.
- Always turn off all electricity in the area when installing AstroArmour Foil Insulation.