U2 Construction Screw
Shop with confidence and know that we back our products with high-quality customer service.
The U2 Construction Screw™, also known as CS Screw, is the next generation of construction screws that are replacing lag screws.
- Dome Head enhances structural capability.
- Tapper Point consists of the Cork Screw Start and Blade Cutting Thread for easy piercing and alleviating strain on the material.
- Tight Star Recess system grasps the U-Bit tightly and can be installed with one hand.
- Talon Grip holds the screw tight to prevent loosening and uses its nibs to dig into the material when countersunk.
- Reamer Thread enlarges the hole in the material to create a larger passage when drawing materials together and reduces tension on the screw head.
Have questions or ready to place your order? Contact CFB Today!