Have you ever nearly burned your hand because you couldn’t put a paper cup down fast enough after pouring your fresh, hot morning coffee? But dump that same hot coffee into a foam cup and you can hold it all day long. Why is that? The foam of the cup provides a thermal break between you and that steaming java goodness, that’s why. In much the same way, Low-E ThermaSheet® Insulated Roofing Underlayment provides a thermal break between the blazing heat of the sun and your cool air conditioned house. Low-E ThermaSheet® reduces the temperature below your roof deck which means your house uses less energy and your pockets lose less money! Low-E ThermaSheet® may be installed directly under shingles, metal roofing, etc. and is ICC approved (ESR-3652) to be used as a stand alone alternative to felt paper and other traditional underlayments that do nothing to protect your home from heat gain/loss. Isn’t it time your roofing underlayment did more? Now it can, with Low-E ThermaSheet®. Do more, with less. Save energy. save money. Period.
Benefits of ThermaSheet®
- Faster installation
- ThermaSheet is available in both 1/4” and 1/8” thicknesses
- Lightweight: 500 square feet weighs just 18 lbs.
- Easy to handle: ThermaSheet is flexible, non-toxic, and easy to cut and install.
- Seals around fasteners: Provides a more thorough vapor and moisture barrier.
- Durable: Can be left exposed when “drying out” time is needed
- Separate from the pack: Offers an efficient, affordable energy upgrade
- Aids in Design, can be used as an alternative in cool roof design.
Learn More Today
Get the answers you need in this great brochure from Low-E. Learn more about the products they offer and how they can help your project succeed.
Read the brochure and are ready to make your purchase? Contact CFB today to talk to one of our experts!